Your contract with us
1. Please read this agreement carefully and if there is anything you do not understand, or may not agree with, ask any member of Right Choice Car Leasing staff.
a. Definitions - 'We' or 'Us' refers to Right Choice Car Leasing, a trading style of The Car Sales Company Bury Ltd, as the providers of the services described in this agreement. Our address is Right Choice Car Leasing Unit 2 Beech Mill, James Street, Bury, BL9 7EG; telephone 0161 302 8750 ; email email@example.com.
'You' refers to the customer as the purchaser of the services described in this agreement.
The service we will offer you
2. By entering into this leasing broker agreement, You agree that We will assist You to find the most appropriate vehicle finance product(s) and/or service(s) that match Your stated requirements and to process any order You have made with Us. Please note that this agreement is separate to and not connected to any lease or finance agreement You may enter into.a. We are a credit broker (not a lender). In the event You elect to proceed with a vehicle finance product as a result of this agreement, You will enter into a separate agreement with a finance company for the supply of the vehicle You selected.
What we will charge for our service
3. There is a fee for Our broker service.
4. If this agreement has been concluded without any face-to-face dealings (ie over the telephone, internet, email, etc), then You have fourteen working days to cancel the agreement without incurring a penalty.This legal right only applies to consumers and does not extend to a business customer.a. However, if you request that Our broker service commences immediately, ie during the cooling-off period,then You accept and acknowledge that Your right to cancel as stipulated under the Distance Selling Regulations is restricted, and is not applicable once We commence performance of the agreement.
5. You can cancel Your agreement with Us at any time, either by writing to Us or emailing Us at the addresses detailed in section la of this agreement.
6. If You wish to cancel this agreement before You have instructed us to proceed with an order for a vehicle on your behalf, there will be no cancellation fee.
a. If you cancel this agreement after You have instructed us to proceed with an order for a vehicle on your behalf, then You will be liable to pay Us a cancellation fee equivalent to three monthly payments of the finance agreement for the vehicle You ordered. The cancellation fee will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate and You must pay Us such cancellation fee within fourteen days of your request to cancel this agreement.
b. If you are a consumer (ie not a business customer) then in accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, a cancellation fee will only be payable once Your cooling-off rights, where applicable, has expired. However, if You have instructed us to proceed with Our broker services within the cooling-off period, clause 4a shall apply.
Limitations of our responsibility
7. We cannot accept any responsibility for any losses incurred by You arising out of the contract between You and the finance company and purported arrangements relating to the supply of any vehicle save to the extent that such loss is caused by Our negligent act or omission.
a. We will not be liable to You for any refusal by a finance company to accept Your order.
b. Any CO2 and Pll D values quoted are given as a guide only and are subject to change by the manufacturer.
c. Vehicle prices quoted are valid for no longer than 28 days.
d. Estimated delivery dates are our best estimate and based on information provided to Us and You acknowledge that this could be subject to change.e. We do not agree the quality or performance of any vehicle. Whilst We will bear no responsibility if you are not satisfied with the vehicle ordered, we will endeavor to liaise on your behalf with the finance company.
8. Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
• The performance of this leasing broker services agreement.
• To check Your credit record with any credit reference agencies and for money laundering purposes (which will include the supply of Your personal information to third parties for such purposes) should You decide to apply for finance.
• We are part of The Car Sales Company Bury Ltd and We and Our group of companies may use Your information to keep You informed by post, telephone, email or other electronic means about products and services which may be of interest to You.
a. We will not transfer Your personal data to any third parties unless:
• We have Your consent to do so.
• The third party is Our subcontractor or a member of Our group of companies, who is processing personal data on Our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions.
• It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act.
b. By entering into this agreement, You consent to the processing and disclosure of Your personal data relating to You gathered by Us during Your use of the service to be recorded and only be used in accordance with Our Data Protection Policy.
c. We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection legislation currently in force.
9. Our performance under this agreement will be excused if We are unable to perform due to any cause beyond Our reasonable control (including, but not limited to, any labour dispute, act of God, war, act of terrorism, riot, civil unrest, fire, flood, storm or any computer or internet-related failure, error or delay).
Governing law and jurisdiction
10. This agreement is governed by English law and both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Statutory/third party rights
11. Your statutory rights, including any rights you have as a consumer, are not affected by anything in this agreement. Third part rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are hereby excluded.
12. Right Choice Car Leasing Limited always aim to provide the highest level of service to all our customers but we do realise that sometimes things can go wrong. It is very important that we resolve all complaints as quickly as possible and to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with how we have handled any complaint. The following explains how we deal with any complaint and what steps you can take if you are not satisfied with any resolution.If you have a complaintIf you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we want to know about it as soon as possible. You can contact us by telephone, email or writing and we will look to resolve your complaint in the shortest possible time.To help investigate and to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible you should first contact the department you have been dealing with. It would also help to resolve any issues quickly by providing the following information:
1.Your full name, address and telephone number that we can contact you on
2.Full details of your complaint
3.Any details about your agreement or order details, including vehicle details if possible
4.How you would like us to make things right
5.Copies of any relevant paperwork or email trails
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately or within the same day, however, sometimes this may not be possible as we may need to investigate further by contacting suppliers or listening to recorded telephone conversations which can be time consuming. If we are unable to resolve your complaint by the end of the next working business day we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations.
If we have reasonable grounds to be satisfied that another party may be solely or jointly responsible for the matter (i.e. Dealer, Delivery Company, Finance Company etc.), we will liaise with the third party to resolve the complaint for you.
If your complaint is solely for a third party, your complaint will be promptly transferred to them for resolution.Ideally you should receive a definitive reply within four weeks. If this is not possible because an investigation has not been fully completed, we will send you a progress report letter.
Once the investigation has taken place, we will explain promptly to you, our assessment of the complaint, our decision (whether to uphold or reject the complaint) and our offer of remedial action or redress if this is appropriate. A final resolution letter should be sent to you within eight weeks.
If at this point you are not satisfied with our response you may be able to refer it to the financial ombudsman service or the conciliation service via the BVRLA (British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.)
If you have any questions regarding our complaints procedure you can contact our general manager who will be happy to help you.
Right Choice Car Leasing Limited
Unit 2 Beech MillJames Street
Tel: 0161 3028750
If you have a regulated contract or you are a micro enterprise (1-9 employees) with one of our panel of funders and you are not satisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Other customers can take their complaint to the BVRLA conciliation service. Both contact details are below:
Financial Ombudsman ServiceExchange Tower
Tel: 0800 0234567
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0161 302 8750
Right Choice Car Leasing
Right Choice Car Leasing are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 654670
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 08179627 | Data Protection No : ZA094407 | VAT No : 288113882 | BVRLA Membership Number : 7529
Registered Office : Beech Mill, James Street, Bury, BL9 7EG
Right Choice Car Leasing Ltd is a trading style of The Car Sales Company Bury Ltd
Copyright © 2018 Right Choice Car Leasing, All rights reserved.